Buckles & Associates, Inc. provides a full range of architectural and construction services for construction defect projects anywhere in California, Arizona, Washington and Nevada. Our professionals use a sophisticated data base and are trained to be consistent in their inspection methods to ensure a work product with the same level of quality and completeness for every job.
- Expert Witness Testimony – Scott L. Buckles, licensed Architect and General Contractor has given deposition testimony for over 90 cases in the Western States and testified in ten cases trials and five arbitrations.
- Construction Defect Site Investigations – Perform visual inspections and destructive testing to investigate problems with buildings, both commercial and residential.
- Use of Drones for Inspections – Buckles & Associates, Inc., is now offering inspections using drones for exterior inspections, and currently has three certified staff members located in Temecula, and Escondido offices.
- Document Review – Review and analysis of job records, daily superintendent logs, CPM schedules, job invoices, subcontractor proposals, materials specifications and testing results.
- Construction Drawing Review – Review and analysis of construction drawings and specifications to compare as-built conditions with original project drawing requirements.
- Building Code Analysis – Analysis of project as-built conditions and comparison with governing code compliance.
- Contract Analysis – Review and analysis of contractor agreements for determination of scope of work and responsibility for building problems.
- Responsible Party Analysis – Based on review of all project documentation, produce analysis of responsible parties.
- Repair Recommendations – Develop written repair recommendations, including new construction drawings and specifications.
- Mediation – Designated experts will participate in mediations and settlement conferences to support our clients’ efforts to settle the case.
- Trial Exhibits – Prepare exhibits and models for trial use.