Buckles & Associates, Inc. provides a full range of architectural and construction services for construction defect projects anywhere in California, Colorado, Arizona, Washington and Nevada. Our professionals use a sophisticated data base and are trained to be consistent in their inspection methods to ensure a work product with the same level of quality and completeness for every job.
- Expert Witness Testimony – Scott L. Buckles, licensed Architect and General Contractor has given deposition testimony for over 90 cases in the Western States and testified in ten cases trials and five arbitrations. Bruce Mardick, Director of Operations Colorado, and Matt Friesleben have provided CD litigation support in over 100 cases and provided Expert Witness testimony in 30 Colorado cases.
- Construction Defect Site Investigations – Perform visual inspections and destructive testing to investigate problems with buildings, both commercial and residential.
- Document Review – Review and analysis of job records, daily superintendent logs, CPM schedules, job invoices, subcontractor proposals, materials specifications and testing results.
- Construction Drawing Review – Review and analysis of construction drawings and specifications to compare as-built conditions with original project drawing requirements.
- Building Code Analysis – Analysis of project as-built conditions and comparison with governing code compliance.
- Contract Analysis – Review and analysis of contractor agreements for determination of scope of work and responsibility for building problems.
- Responsible Party Analysis – Based on review of all project documentation, produce analysis of responsible parties.
- Repair Recommendations – Develop written repair recommendations, including new construction drawings and specifications.
- Mediation – Designated experts will participate in mediations and settlement conferences to support our clients’ efforts to settle the case.
- Trial Exhibits – Prepare exhibits and models for trial use.